Monday, December 13, 2010

Something Old, Something New

Well, I've been away keeping busy.  Years ago when we found out that we were expecting our first, we decided that I would have my own in-home business doing graphic art--logos, corporate design, ads, etc.  We named it Arterie Graphics.  I had clients, but when Melinda came along I found it was difficult to keep up with it all.  I also had a really bad habit of not wanting to pursue payment from my clients.  Not good for a small business.  Well, recently while rummaging through attic boxes (a new AC/Heat unit warranted that), I found a lot of my old artwork, and lot of memories.

Jump ahead, and I've decided to grab some of the old stuff, add some new stuff, and open a store on Cafepress.com.  It will be something I build upon weekly.  The store I have is limited in its offering (it's a free site), but once I see whether or not it is profitable I'll step it up to the paid site and be able to offer a lot more.  Suggestions are always welcome.  Even design ideas.  So enjoy my site as it is so far, and visit often, because designs will be added often!

site: http://www.cafepress.com/ArterieGraphics

No comments:

Post a Comment