Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Fridge!

Okay here is the old one...


side view...


My husband had been hearing a loud clunking noise for months that was making him nervous.  He was at Lowe's last week and found one that had been returned and repaired, and marked down a significant amount.  He had also recently aquired a rebate debit card from buying a new AC unit for the downstairs, so it's kind of like not even paying for a new fridge!  :-]

Okay for the reveal:

Side by side stainless steel (to match the kitchen sink)

AND...

Yes, folks, we're roaring into the 80's with an in-the-door water and ice dispenser!!  Most of the fridge pics will end up in a scrapbook that I have for the every-several-years-when-I-clean-off-the-fridge-door event.  Most of the magnets will stay, but this is a particular favorite, the lobster that Lee and I got on our 20th anniversary trip to Maine. (The legs are attached with springs, so they move whenever the door moves!)

Okay, I had to share...  Next I'll be telling you all about our NEW PUPPY!!!  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment